Have We Lost Our Way?
What is important and what isn’t?
Well, in America today, we seem to be a little mixed up regarding our priorities.
Let’s take a look at the headlines on July 30, 2015:
- “Deflategate” completely dominates the NATIONAL news. ESPN runs continuous 24 hour coverage.
- Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner just won a sports courage award and was rewarded with her own reality show.
- Donald Trump continues to be verbose and obnoxious and the media is attacking him relentlessly rather than actually reporting news.
- Television shows are being cancelled, flags are being removed and people are marching and having rallies on both sides over a piece of cloth because a nut shot and killed 9 people in Charleston.
- And the White House turns rainbow colors because gay marriage was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- 5 Soldiers are killed on U.S. soil with barely a word from the media or government.
- Terrorism is spreading throughout the world with little resistance.
- Our border is like a sieve with easy entry for radical terrorist.
- Big corporations continue to dictate policy as our politicians are up for sale to the highest bidder.
- Drug companies continue to kill thousands each year as doctors continue to prescribe drugs that they know are harmful and ineffective.
- More people are on welfare than ever in history.
- Employees are sitting around and casually talking about selling body parts of aborted babies.
- We have the largest prison population in the world.
- Iran is about to get a nuclear weapon, Israel will start World War III as a result.
- We continue to wipe out nearly extinct animals and ruin our natural resources like our beautiful local Springs all in the name of “development”.
And on and on….
C’mon America, let’s focus on the things that are important and get back to being a great country again. Because some of the “little people” are fed up!